Sign in to follow this  
HD11

Demaryius vs Seattle

All systems go? I think Sherman stays to one side, while DT lines up everywhere...I think.

Any Seattle homers able to verify Sherman staying in the LCB position?

That is how the Seattle defense plays, so I don't know why it would change now.

Why, would you bench DT? For whom?

Thinking about benching him for T West in a .5ppr.

I also benched Jordy when played Seattle.

Guess I am gun-shy about playing guys in Seattle.

Thinking about benching him for T West in a .5ppr.

I also benched Jordy when played Seattle.

Guess I am gun-shy about playing guys in Seattle.

You aren't benching him for T West, you are benching him for the two or more other WRs you would start over him. So who are they?

That being said, I feel like DT is a bit of a poosay when he faces physical defenses. But a really talented poosay.

It is a flex position, Nelson and Marshall are in the WR slots.

West/DT/Hopkins/Asiata/Decker all candidates for the spot.

It's a regular season game, Peyton is going to absolutely destroy them. Heck, I think fantasy wise Demaryius actually did have a good game in the BS too.

You only need to worry about Peyton in the playoffs. Unfortunately that does include fantasy playoffs too, it's like he knows.

It's a regular season game, Peyton is going to absolutely destroy them. Heck, I think fantasy wise Demaryius actually did have a good game in the BS too.

You only need to worry about Peyton in the playoffs. Unfortunately that does include fantasy playoffs too, it's like he knows.

Demaryius actually did have a good game against Seattle in the Super Bowl. Hell he was the one to score the TD. What's rule number 1 in fantasy? Never bench your studs

Well, as it stands now, I think I will roll with Khiry, Rainey, J Bell, Nelson, and Marshall instead of DT, Forte, Decker, Hopkins, etc.

I hear what you are saying about Thomas, but Nelson and Rodgers did not really explode at Seattle in week one. I feel like Khiry should be good for at least 75 yards and a TD, while Rainey

and Bell should follow suit. I could see Thomas going for about a 6-70 line against Seattle.

As far as Forte goes, I just do not understand how/why so many experts have him ranked so high against the Jets run defense. He struggled last week, and the Jets have a better run D than the Niners.

The field will be pretty bad in New York after the 2 games this weekend that affects footing

The question is who will benefit and who will struggle from the poor footing? I say the receivers usually benefit because they know where they are going and when they are cutting. Defenders have to react.