Sign in to follow this  
JRCASE

Doug Martin for Sproles Leave your Link

I get Doug Martin and give Sproles.

Is this worth it? Not sure if Martin will be worth it coming back to what Lovie says will be more of a committee with Raineys fumbles, plus with an offense to most likely be playing from behind. Upside to this deal that I see is the when healthy, Martin, I would think, will get more touches than Sproles.

What are you thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Personally I have a hard time trusting Martin and that whole Tampa situation. Not to say Sproles is reliable or anything, but I think Kelly wont just stop using him. On paper and value wise it would make since but If it were me I would keep Sproles or package him for someone better. Just my thoughts

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=437588

BS its a committee he fumbled twice defensive coaches hate turnovers.

Sproles is a safer play cause he is healthier and in great O both things are against Martin.

I feel Martin will have sporadic great games and Sproles will play more games and be more consistent due ppr and offense. If your looking for every down RB that will start most his game as a flex or 2Rb Sproles if your set at 1/2RB and looking for the most explosive starter on byes or as week to week flex with high-risk reward mostly due to injury then Martin.

Glennon is not that bad a QB is why I was shocked they got McCown... they got decent upgraded OL and 2 good WRs so on paper this is a good offense B- but injuries have depleted team.

I think Martin for Sproles is a good move. Risky, but could pay off. And I tend to be very down on Martin, but Sproles is old, competing with McCoy for touches (he got 2 last week), and also old. Even if Martin comes back and puts up RB2 numbers while giving up some touches to Rainey, I bet he still outperforms Sproles on average for the remainder of the year.