Sign in to follow this  
sandhu22

TE Help - Thomas on the bye week, who to pick up?

Alright so I got Julius Thomas on the bye week and didn't draft a back up TE. The options I have at the moment are to pick up the following:

Allen - Colts

Clay - Dolphins

Fasano - Chiefs

Fleener - Colts

Chandler - Bills

Toilolo - Falcons

Miller - Steelers

I'm leaning towards Clay at the moment but I dunno. What do you guys think? Any guy not on the list I should take a risk on? I'm open to any kind of suggestion, this really is my week to lose with Green, Sanders, Wilson out. Thanks I'll answer yours if you post

Hard to narrow down a list of 7... I'd immediately throw out Fleener and Toilolo. Of the other 5, I love Miller this week. With the match-up (Bucs), it won't get much better for him this season. I think W4 is one of Miller's usual 3-5 "good" FF games of the season. He should catch 6+ and has an excellent chance to score.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=437822

Alright so I got Julius Thomas on the bye week and didn't draft a back up TE. The options I have at the moment are to pick up the following:

Allen - Colts

Clay - Dolphins

Fasano - Chiefs

Fleener - Colts

Chandler - Bills

Toilolo - Falcons

Miller - Steelers

I'm leaning towards Clay at the moment but I dunno. What do you guys think? Any guy not on the list I should take a risk on? I'm open to any kind of suggestion, this really is my week to lose with Green, Sanders, Wilson out. Thanks I'll answer yours if you post

Toilolo