Sign in to follow this  
Gandalfthecat

GB D/ST vs Ponder?

I have the chargers vs geno and the jets. That being said I just dropped justin 'boom or bust but mostlybust' hunter for gb d. No way ponder comes in after 2 days of practice and does anything other than get smoked.green bay has 6 sacks and 5 picks on the year so its not like it would be asking too much for a 3 sack 2 pick day with one maybe to the houusee?

• Like 1

I've thought about dropping the Broncos D for the Packers. I'm sure Ponder won't have much success, but I'm not sure you'll see allot of sacks out of the Packers. Matthews is a little gimpy, and overall they don't have allot of sacks. You'd really be counting on the INT's.

Im going with SD over GB. GB def could have a monster night IF they jump out to a big lead. This weather will affect both offenses, not just Minny. If it turns into a conservative ground and pound on both sides there are far less opps for sacks, picks, etc.

Vikings will be running the ball 90% of the time. Don't expect many 5 to 7 step drops from Ponder.

That being said, he ALWAYS plays terrible at Lambeau, so you will see at least 2 TO's from him.

Not a talented defense but a wet field against a rusty Ponder?

I'm liking that play. Any thoughts?

Picked them up on two of my teams .

2 sacks 2 picks and 1 to the house. one more sack and ill be right on.

What are the points you guys are getting tonight? I think the weekly steaming defenses now are Jaguars opponents and Thursday home teams.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to auto pick up the whoever has the best team for defense on Thursday Night Football.

They've all just gone insane, even bad Defenses like the Falcons score points on Thursdays!