Sign in to follow this  
miketag1983

PIERRE THOMAS

My roster is as follows in a 10 team 1pt PPR. I need to know if it is time to cut bait on Pierre Thomas and pick up someone who is going to get consistent targets. Between him and Vereen they are driving me nuts. Open to other suggestions also. I can drop Pierre Thomas for Miles Austin...should I do that?

Andrew Luck

Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Michael Crabtree

Arian Foster

Shane Vereen

Larry Donnell

Brian Quick

John Brown

Bench

Pierre Thomas

Jarius Wright

Lamar Miller

Alfred Blue

Jason Witten

If it's just for Austin, don't bother dropping Thomas. It's not like you're starting Thomas any time soon with Miller on your bench, and Austin is not worth the roster spot. If you can get someone with more upside, then go for it. Maybe someone like Davante Adams or Austin Seferian-Jenkins (I'm kinda down on Witten at this point).

Hope that helps.

Thanks notJames. I am down on Witten too. Ready to drop him also. I agree on Pierre...I'll hold for a bit longer until something betters comes along...

You need to name the top 4 or 5 Free Agents for anyone to give decent advice. I find it hard to believe that your WR3 - 5 are that bad in a 10 team league.

Not sure how you think my top 3 wideouts are bad...calvin, julio and crabtree is pretty awesome starting 3....

No your other WR's is what I meant. WR3's and WR4's.

10 Team League I'm suprised Jarius Wright is even rostered. Miles Austin is meh.

Who's on your waiver wire besides Austin at WR?

I have Pierre, and I'm holding at this point.

Coach said that Cadet was in the game as part of the saints hurry-up package, with them down by lotsa points.

I'll give Pierre this week to show he's worthy of a bench spot.

Dropped him.

Someone dropped Ivory and I would rather take the guy who will get carries to a guy who was really only my pick for receptions and he is not really getting those lately.