Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

DeAnthony Thomas to make his debut week 5

Seems you fools have quickly learned who Travis Kelce, now the world outside of Oregon and Chiefs fans will soon witness and recognize the next great addition to the Chiefs family!

:banana:

What kind of role will he have? Everything I've seen says he's their punt returner but that's all I've seen.

Offensive weapon

He'll likely fill the role McCluster did for the Chiefs last year. They'll work to get him the ball in the open field with a fair number of touches each week. With Avery out several weeks the timing probably couldn't be better for him.

He'll likely fill the role McCluster did for the Chiefs last year. They'll work to get him the ball in the open field with a fair number of touches each week. With Avery out several weeks the timing probably couldn't be better for him.

Probably helpful that McKnight is out too. He had some catches when Charles was out.

If he is another dexter mc luster, that didn't turn out so well, so why should this?

McCluster had a successful season in Andy Reid's first year as head coach last year. And Thomas is head and shoulders above McCluster in the talent department.

I wouldn't go rostering D'Anthony or anything but he will add value to the Chiefs D/ST and will be plenty fun to watch. His punt return TD in the preseason was a thing of beauty.

• Like 1

If he is another dexter mc luster, that didn't turn out so well, so why should this?

As a football player dexter was successfull on team. Fantasy hit or miss. But you obviously haven't seen this kid play

As a football player dexter was successfull on team. Fantasy hit or miss. But you obviously haven't seen this kid play

No murf, I honestly haven't seen this kid. I don't watch any team other than FSU.

I don't own kC defense so I'm not even sure if I would get any points if I owned him and he scored a punt return td. Do you get points for that too as well as special teams?

However, I'm interested in knowing if this kid is someone who can score 10 points a game or thereabouts. (My leagues do not play return yardage.)

I think the KC D/ST is one to watch going forward. I thought they might struggle in the secondary and with the losses of Derrick Johnson and Eric Berry but so far even against teams like NE and Den they have been solid. Will be interesting to see if he comes back from the injury looking like he did in preseason, but if so no reason to expect he couldn't return a couple kicks for TDs this year. I wouldn't expect him to be a solid fantasy option as an offensive player, but I am excited about what he brings to the Chiefs as a football player.

I think the KC D/ST is one to watch going forward. I thought they might struggle in the secondary and with the losses of Derrick Johnson and Eric Berry but so far even against teams like NE and Den they have been solid. Will be interesting to see if he comes back from the injury looking like he did in preseason, but if so no reason to expect he couldn't return a couple kicks for TDs this year. I wouldn't expect him to be a solid fantasy option as an offensive player, but I am excited about what he brings to the Chiefs as a football player.

Whoop that was Davis someone has had too many boulevards

Just sitting here watching and listening to the radio on the way down talk about telling Santos he has 35 seconds to kick it and how that as calmed him down, he might also be someone to watch. With the Chiefs D and contention for WC field goals could become important down the stretch

dude just had a nice punt return and is making an impact today. 3 carries for 22 yards, a kickoff return for 39 yards and now a punt return for 40 yards.