Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Some people just can't help themselves...

Don't know if it was Linehan, Garrett, or Romo getting cute, but the Boys were fortunate to get out of that with a TD. Second and goal at the three, the Hawks are reeling from the run, and they get cute. Lucky.

Murray owner?

Not at all, I'm no rookie here and wouldn't stoop to whining about my team. I'm a football fan, and just happen to like the old school way Dallas was running the ball and winning by doing some. Obviously you don't have an opinion.

You should have seen the Bradshaw thread if you wanted to see whining. Anyway, yeah, I don't understand why teams get cute when they get to the goal line. Why not continue rolling with what got you there? Makes sense to me.

Not at all, I'm no rookie here and wouldn't stoop to whining about my team. I'm a football fan, and just happen to like the old school way Dallas was running the ball and winning by doing some. Obviously you don't have an opinion.

Geez. Don't get your panties in a bunch. They scored. Then they scored with Murray later. And, you know what, they won!

This, despite your backseat play calling. Weird uh?

And THAT is my opinion....beotch!

Geez. Don't get your panties in a bunch. They scored. Then they scored with Murray later. And, you know what, they won!

This, despite your backseat play calling. Weird uh?

And THAT is my opinion....beotch!

Your superior intellect on display while breaking down the upset of the year is astounding. I mean, I've got nothing left to add to that Lombardi-esque analysis.

Drive-bys like you add oh so much to this bored.