Sign in to follow this  
MoneyShot

Panthers and Jagulars RBs

Is there anything positive in near future for either? I have J.Stewart and Storm. I was planning on keeping Stewart if I have room based on ROS matchups. That makes 3 injured RB's on my roster, which R.Mathews value is dropping. Starting to feel like I'm playing Fantasy Hospital instead of FF.

I don't see any

Robinson was the best looking RB Jax had and that's not saying much of anything.

Not too down on Sankey. The cry all year is that they weren't giving him touches and he got them yesterday and produced more than Green has. He'll be the guy going forward. But he won't touch the ball inside the 5 (Battle).

Robinson was the best looking RB Jax had and that's not saying much of anything.

Not too down on Sankey. The cry all year is that they weren't giving him touches and he got them yesterday and produced more than Green has. He'll be the guy going forward. But he won't touch the ball inside the 5 (Battle).

Battle only played because Greene was inactive due to injury. Sankey looks good when used correctly but I think he will still lose carries to Greene more than just at the GL. This is the definition of RBBC.