Sign in to follow this  
ffexpert

Deandre Hopkins....with Mallett at QB

Deandre has had a great first half of the season and it seemed he had built a good chemistry with Fitzpatrick.

How do you think the QB switch affect him?

He's got the arm... Hopefully, he paid attention all those years under Brady.

I doubt it will be a downgrade as Fitz was nothing great.

The Texans named Ryan Mallett their starting quarterback for Week 11 against the Browns.

Coach Bill O'Brien praised Mallett's command of the offense, acknowledging his progress running the system, and said it's time to give Mallett "his shot." With the Texans on their bye, it was a prime time to make the switch. Fitzpatrick is 21st in the league in completion percentage, 15th in passing yards, and 11th in YPA. However, he managed just an 11:8 TD:INT ratio and took 21 sacks. The world has been waiting to see if Mallett can play in the NFL. And now is his time. In the final year of his rookie deal, Mallett has a golden opportunity to earn some good money in the offseason. Andre Johnson is said to be a big fan of Mallett's. Mallett has a big arm and will be able to get the ball deep to both Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins, but he has big-time accuracy issues in the short-to-intermediate range.

I doubt he could be worse than Fitzpatrick so I would think the same or better.

Deandre has had a great first half of the season and it seemed he had built a good chemistry with Fitzpatrick.

How do you think the QB switch affect him?

Wait and see . He has the arm

I think that offensive scheme favors Hopkins so it should only positively effect him. He is the burner in that offense and AJ is the chain mover

anytime you go from the known to the unknown its always a concern. but i'll keep starting him as his upside is greater than Wallace right now.