Sign in to follow this  
oppie00

Do or Die this week, need QB1 Help: Mark Sanchez or Colin Kaepernick?

So I'm on the verge of a playoff spot and this week is do or die for me. Most of the ranking sites have Kaepernick and Sanchez fairly similar to having a hard time deciding who to go with. I went Kaepernick last week when I should have went Sanchez and ended up losing by 6.

Sanchez has the advantage of a better offense, but don't like his matchup against GB as I do Kaepernick's against NYG.

Any thoughts?

So I'm on the verge of a playoff spot and this week is do or die for me. Most of the ranking sites have Kaepernick and Sanchez fairly similar to having a hard time deciding who to go with. I went Kaepernick last week when I should have went Sanchez and ended up losing by 6.

Sanchez has the advantage of a better offense, but don't like his matchup against GB as I do Kaepernick's against NYG.

Any thoughts?

On one hand, I like Kaepernick's matchup a lot better, especially the way that Russell Wilson ran against the Giants last week. Part of me thinks that the Giants will adjust though, since they are similar in style.

On the other hand, Sanchez has a lot better offense.

In the end, I think Sanchez. It should be a pretty high scoring affair. INT's aren't that bad, especially since 1TD offsets even a really bad INT day. I think the Giants will adjust to the style and hold Kaepernick down.

See Mine

Any thoughts?

Kaep