Which 4 to start:

Julio vs ARI

Jeffery @ DET

TY vs WASH

Gordon @ BUFF

Beckham Jr @ Jax

Who should ride the bench this week?

Thanks!

Well their all great... but here are my concerns for the 4 of the 5.

I like TY to start.

ODB might not play, Gordon plays on the road in heavy snow possibly grounding the passing game, Jeffery is boom or bust and DET D is solid so Cutler might have Jekyl day, Patrick Peterson arguably the best CB no thx... vs IMO the best one Haden Julio had an avg day so yeah not excited about that but he can be beat not sure it's worth the risk with other great options.

Check ODB injury report... cause you might be stuck with him. Gordon is worrying me he looked great last week but in the snow not sure (that said a fluke slip by a CB and he might break a lucky TD) and Jeffery seems to be Cutler go to red zone guy... well sometimes and feel he is worth the risk. I like Julio cause Peterson can be beat biggest example 200 yd day by DT on him and well his partner... to his defense Peyton + in game injury = bad day.

Bench Gordon... if your looking to roll the dice on him then Jeffery who you got a good feel since, you got 3 months of Cutler crazy style down or Julio would be the guys I bench. Good news is TY + ODB should make any head aches the other 3 give you go away.

Julio should sit. Peterson may be on Julio most of the time.

Jeffery may not have a great matchup but at least he has another WR in Marshall to ocupy other DB's.

TY and ODB'jr will be fine. ODB practiced fine so far.

Thanks for mine.

Yeah, I said bench Gordon but hopefully you did.

I just don't like the slippery conditions but Julio might be limited vs a great D. I like Julio cause he is at home in a safe dry dome so he will fully use his speed. I think he can take Peterson frankly. A new concern is Roddy might miss time almost guaranteeing double coverage if not triple coverage.

So if Roddy is out... put on your gambling hat and start Gordon who with snow is one slip from great play assuming the OL holds up.