Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Gordon or Jeffrey?

I would like a little discussion. I am starting Cutler but am I little afraid Cutler could suck and cause me to loose 2 players if I go with Jeffrey. I sat Jeffery on Thanksgiving and he went off. I cannot afford that mistake again.

Any thoughts?

I have 4 wrs and start 3. The other 2 are Jordy and D. Thomas. I am a little concerned over Thomas's injury. If he would have to sit, I would have no one to plug in if I don't strat Jeffery.s tonite.

I would like a little discussion. I am starting Cutler but am I little afraid Cutler could suck and cause me to loose 2 players if I go with Jeffrey. I sat Jeffery on Thanksgiving and he went off. I cannot afford that mistake again.

Any thoughts?

Gordon . Jeffery from what I been reading has a hammy problem .

Hopefully you kept cutler and jeffrey on the bench. My hopes would be you in my league because 0-13 would be you.

See what I meant in the other thread? Nothing but crap coming from you. And you spend a heck of a lot of time on here. Doesn't your mom need some help carrying in the groceries? Or maybe you can't hear her calling you from upstairs. :thumbsdown: