Sign in to follow this  
showboat1018

Gordon, Stewart, Hill - Pick 2

Stewart sits

With Lacy probable (but potentially losing carries due to injury), do I sit Lacy and start Stewart and Hill over him? I have Rodgers and Nelson as well.

Showboat, debating this also

I have Lacy, Starks, J Hill, and Latavius

May have to wait and hear what the split between Lacu and Starks will be

With Lacy probable (but potentially losing carries due to injury), do I sit Lacy and start Stewart and Hill over him? I have Rodgers and Nelson as well.

Oops on the above entry (I don't know how to use the multi quote thing).

I too have the exact scenario. I even have Rodgers and Nelson. I don't have Stewart (yet?), but he is available. Eagerly waiting to hear more responses.

Here's my take on the whole thing using this fantasy tool I built. I think Stewart, Gordon, and Hill a great combo. Most likely Lacy not a great option because of injury and he's facing a pretty potent Buffalo Run D. I, normally, despise Stewart, but with the bind you're in this week he may have some upside. He has the easiest positional matchup and playing in clear skies in Tampa. Without Cam, Panthers will have to go run heavy and conditions lead to Stewart being able to generate some steam. You're really looking for Gordon and Hill to come through for you which is a good possibility. Gordon gets bulk of targets, 11 ppg avg historically, and has home game vs. Bengals that can give up a long TD or two. As for Hill, he's taking lead back duties against Browns and should be good for 50 yards and a TD. Best of luck this week and hope this helps.