Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Flex and RB

So with the supposed 50/50 between Lacy and Starks I'm probably going to bench Lacy

Should I go Jeremy Hill or Latavius Murray as my RB to pair with Fred Jackson

And for the one I don't start would you play him over Josh Gordon in a PPR

Thanks

Jackson

Hill

Pretty easy, you have Gordon, start him! Clevland is gonna be throwing lots with numbnuts manziel running around like an idiot. Cleveland's Defence will only be able to hold the bengals off for so long, so there going to be down.

As for the Bills, I wouldnt start any running back on that team if you paid me! Orton will be playing behind it that whole game.

Hill for sure, followed up by Murray. I'm no oakland fan but I cant help but praise there play these last several weeks, there playing exaclty like they have nothing to lose, and they dont.

think I have to start F Jax because of the fact Buffalo will be down and in a PPR he is money

The debate is still J Hill, Latavius, and Lacy

Lacy may be too risky as who know for sure what the split with Starks will be(have him also)

J Hill should get a load of carries and we get .7 points per carry which bodes well for both him and Latavius, but leaning towards Hill as I'm guessing the Chiefs are motivated to stop Murray from what happened last time

Thoughts?

Gordon got a injury at the end looked bad and not sure who Johny favors as a target or whether he runs at the cost of pass game. He is a dice roll.

Lacy bench makes sense because Buf is tough run D and re-injury is possible even if he plays. Fred makes sense and I like Murray cause he is the main guy over Hill conceding ppr points and 1/2 carries if not more. Josh Gordon is risky and if you don't play FJax or Murray for Gordon isn't crazy in ppr but risky.

I think GB is on the best roll in the NFL and likely blow out Buf so if Lacy starts play him and I lean to Murray (a believer after last 2 weeks and his gashing of same KC team). So Murray feel is a must start and FJax, Lacy, Gordon well healthy Lacy is safest, Gordon makes sense but is risky if healthy also worth a start.

Good luck check actives before kickoffs.

Start Lacy + Murray for safest lineup.

3rd guy FJax or Gordon. Gordon seems healthy all week. Why not? It is risky if he really favors Hawkins or an unknown but Gordon is by an far best option and Cin DBs are good but not lockdown.