Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round One & Two Commentary**

2.01- Remote Controller- RB DeMarco Murray, Phi. - Hoping he runs north and south and recaptures what Shady lost going sideways.

2.02- Ray Lewis' Limo Driver- WR Demaryius Thomas, Den. - Loved rays description of the pick

2.03- Shovelheadt- RB Jeremy Hill, Cin. - Only 6 to 8 before his ADP. It did surprise me some

2.04- Dan- RB Arian Foster, Hou. - couldn't pull the trigger on him this year, especially with a big piece of that offense gone.

2.05- ICEMAN- QB Aaron Rodgers, GB - He almost feel on the last corner with Murray

2.06- White Wonder- WR Odell Beckham Jr., NYG - man was a beast without that much help on the other side last year

2.07- Robb- WR Julio Jones, ATL - Nice value

2.08- Vikings4Ever- WR Calvin Johnson, Det. - Nice Value

2.09- RicemanX- WR Jordy Nelson, GB - as a packerfan I must say!!! Hell Yah!

2.10- The Football Guru- WR A.J. Green, Cin. - How the mighty have fallen. Rebound time!

2.11- Fumbleweed- WR Randall Cobb, GB - Can I get another HELL Yah!

2.12- JScott- WR Alshon Jeffery, Chi. - didn't see him falling this far either.

Shovel taking Hill made my day. I was a little concerned when remote went back-to-back RBs - I expected him to go RB-WR, but Foster was the highest on my board after DeMarco Murray, whom I had in front of CJ. So tickled to get him.

Full disclosure - I am uncomfortable with TE in the first round, which is one of the reasons I did it. I believe it works, and have seen others do it well; I want that strategy in my arsenal. So far, I'm content. I like where this is moving. The drawback which will have to be addressed is the anticipated run on WRs. Thinking like a redraft, that makes this hardest in building the next several rounds, which should define the outcome.