Sign in to follow this  
dave32

Sankey, Woodhead, or Gray?

I drafted Sankey as my RB 4 but now i'm feeling shaky about it after a bunch of reports that his backups are looking better. Should I stick with him or pick up Woodhead, who looks like he's gonna get a lot of playing time(especially early) or Jonas Gray who has been looking good and might win the spot after the 1st week?

PPR it's Woodhead in non PPR it's a tough call it really depends on how good Gordan is going to be . Right now I'm leading towards Whead in both PPR and standard . Did not like what I saw from Sankey last season and sounds like no rb really looks good for the Titans right now . And I won't touch a Pats rb week to week it's a toss up .

I had the misfortune of having to draft Sankey as well, but I'm going to stick with him until I see a little more of what he does in his second year or until they name someone else the starter. I think it's too early for me to make an accurate judgement on how he'll do, but my expectations aren't very high for him.

I think the guy you want out of that Tennessee backfield is David Cobb.

Might not play much early, but I think he's probably the best back there.

I don't think you can drop any team's RB1 at this point in the season. That said, as a Titans fan, Sankey has been unimpressive since day 1. I hope he turns it up a few notches but I agree that Cobb has a brighter future at this point.

If you have to drop a player to pick up Woodhead or Gray, can you drop your kicker and wait for further developments before week 1? If so that's what I would do and pick up Woodhead.