Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

Melvin Gordon/Jonathan Stewart for Frank Gore/Rashad Jennings

If you're getting Gore/Jennings, then yes. Gordon is in a RBBC according to Rivers and JStew is injury prone. Gore is old but has shown that he can still produce while Jennings is injury prone and also in a RBBC. Basically of the 4 it looks like Gore is the most reliable.

Both sides got risk low potential on the left and high injury risk on the right... that said your two guys also got injury history.

I like Gordon as a rookie ceiling is high and he is unknown. RBBC is true but history shows that means 20+ carries and 5 to another guy... ppr Woodhead on passing gets 7+ targets few runs too. Look at Ryan Matthews that is what you can expect... fitting comparison since, Gordon already injured lol.

I deal TJ Yelton I don't see the buzz around him Jax is were ff O players go to die lol... hopefully not Thomas lol. TJ + Stewart would be a steal and if that don't fly I try adding a throw away get his worst player minor upgrade and you throw him in the ww for a good rookie WR or handcuff RB like Oliver SD, Williams NYG who end up in ww a lot. If that don't fly then up the price... lol... what your gonna do anyways and deal. If he recommended the trade tell him if TJ Yelton and get minor upgrade.

TJ Yelton is in my do not draft list... except low. I had Ball last yr there people said was an idiot for liking Hillman now that is all I hear and Ball looks like he is getting cut. I deal Yelton who right now has high draft/trade value and in 1 week will sink faster than you can say wtf. Not sure what round you got him in but trade him for lower round guy or equal if after 7th. I like Gordon... and Gurley (situational starter) but not convinced of other rookie RBs. If you can get Gore, Gordon and Jennings you crush it... Gore be the best one.

Standard league would you make the trade?

Also have Danmy Woodhead, TJ Yeldon and Joique Bell

I would do the trade .