Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

Drop Sankey and pick up Denard Robinson?

I had my draft last night and I'm mainly looking to solidify the end of my bench.

My 2 drop candidates are Bishop Sankey and Ronnie Hillman in a 10 man standard league.

Is either worth dropping for Denard Robinson?

My other rb's are Jeremy Hill, Lamar Miller and Ameer Abdullah.

Owen Daniels and Vernon Davis are on my WW and I've also been thinking about picking up a backup te. Would you drop Sankey for either of those guys? It is a 10 team standard league where we don't get a pt per reception and we get a point for every 10 yards. Here is my team:

QB - Ryan, Stafford

RB - Hill, Miller, Abdullah, Hillman, Sankey

WR - Cooks, Adams, Landry, D. Jackson, Williams

TE - D. Walker

K - Hauschka

Def- Jets

I wouldnt drop Sankey yet. He's actually in a starting role and despite last seasons weak showing, has shown signs of putting it all together in pre season.

I generally value those with a starting role over those without.

at the very least, you should wait and see how Sankey does in week 1. He has a juicy matchup. If you're gonna bet on Sankey for any matchup, this weeks matchup is the one.

Robinson has potential, but Jax just drafted Yeldon, so they will give him some time to figure things out. This means Robinson likely has no value for at least a couple of games while Yeldon plays himself out of a job (or not)

at best he's part of a committee right now. You can wait a week to pick him up.

Too early... I wait a week maybe Sankey gets 20+ carries... West rides bench he has good value week 2. Dernard has one of the worst matchups and no carries to back it up.

I feel you think he might do better but still a question mark they might ride that rookie like Ind ran TRich you never know. Sankey is a starter maybe bottom 10 but he gets the work.

Just closely monitor don't move yet...

i like who you have. no reason for another TE if there is depth like that on the waiver wire. more value in having a guy like hillman that is an injury away from being very startable.