Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

I want to add Jordan Reed, who should I drop?

I want to add Jordan Reed in a standard league (1 pt per 10 yards and 0 pts per reception. We start 2 rb's and 3 wr's.) at te after seeing how many times he was targeted this week and now especially with the news that Delanie Walker was wearing a cast on his hand after today's game so he could be out a couple of weeks.

My question is would you cut Walker and pick up Reed straight up or drop someone else? Below is my roster. I'm thinking that Desean Jackson and Terrence Williams are the most expendable right now.

QB - Ryan, Stafford

RB - Hill, Miller, Abdullah, Sankey, Hillman

WR - Cooks, Adams, Landry, Desean Jackson, Terrence Williams

TE - Walker

K - Hauschka

Def - Jets

Delanie is fine... Reed might do ok do to DJax injury but I'm skeptical he has his own injury problems.

Vernon is interesting but since, you started Delanie you can't drop him for Vernon highly risky play. I stand pat.

Do have Vernon ranked higher but Delanie showed he is great week 1 so why stop. Marriota looks as good as I hope he be. Injury is minor and cast is precautionary... he injured thumb in pre-season so yeah... if you want a healthy body with lower ceiling maybe.

Biggest thing is rookie Green in Ten did nothing 0 rec... so Delanie is like a defacto WR right now.

Desean Jackson's injury could linger all year and he is just a bench player on my team. Would you drop him for Reed?

We start 3 wr's and my others are Cooks, Adams, Landry and Terrence Williams.

Injury might linger but Cousins main WR... 72 yds without DJax isn't much. He will be out 3-4 weeks about.

I wouldn't drop DJax maybe a trade 2 for 1. I think you have to pick 1 TE... going with Reed isn't crazy if you do a deal with Delanie. Reed don't think is an upgrade to Delanie but for 3-4 week stretch might be good he is like a 2WR in Was. Since, you have DJax keeping him will mean you get most of Was rec TDs. I hate RGIII as a QB right now that is a worry injury to Cousins or they bench him likely down the stretch might kill your ff value.

Reed has missed more time historically so he isn't a workhorse. I keep DJax... Pierre lost a step so when he comes back he fills that role. If you're worried about a lingering injury I deal him asap... see what you can get likely someone picks him up if you drop him. James Jones might the only add worth it since, you have Davante Adams. Most decent ww WR are gone and the ww WRs nobody jumped out. You got the depth to do alright without DJax.