Sign in to follow this  
snark

Worst trade in the history of any league i've ever been in

Jameis Winston

L. Fitzgerald

New England's D

for

Le'Veon Bell

I'm fairly certain this is the worst trade i've ever seen. Does any1 else agree?

I need an outside party to talk me off the fantasy cliff...

Yeah, it works if Fitz is going to have 3TD games on the regular. Hahaha, it's pretty ridiculous. What do the 2 teams look like?

I had a similar type of trade, not to the extent of a possible RB 1 but it was Brett farve( when he was with the NYJ) for Romo, their RB2 and WR2. I can't remember the players but I called the person trading for Farve a moron and I bet him 100$ farve would finish with less fantasy points than Romo. I would have won the bet but since Farve tore a Bicep we just decided to neglect the bet and he just owed me some beers :).

Basically, the guy that traded L. Bell had traded away his backup Qb after week 1 (A. Dalton) for Dez Bryant, even though he knew Bryant was gonna be out 12 weeks. He said he would use him in the playoffs. Then, his starting qb (Romo) got hurt.

We kinda do our waiver wire differently than most leagues(i think), it doesn't open untill after week 3.

So, The L. Bell owner was going to be without a starting qb week 3. So i guess he decided to trade the best rb in the league for some schlubs.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is there were other much better qb's on ppl's benches he could have tried to trade for....not sure why he settled on Winston.

Also, i'm fairly certain he could have given up something less that the best rb in the league for a backup qb.

I'm the commish in this league and i would have veto'd it but we went through this a couple years ago when i tried to veto a trade and 1/2 the league bitched a biitch-fest so i gave up trying to veto, and now i just sit back and <face palm>.

Email everyone but two involve to veto it you need 50% + 1 and since 2 guys won't.

Also email commish that he needs to veto this deal... this deal seems sketchy as hell. Yes, as commissioner I would of vetoed it and then put him on 4 week trade probation. Second offense ban trade... and likely kick out 2 parties after the season.

Veto that ######... especially if you got a majority minus 2 trading.

Bell (went 1 many leagues, ranked 1 many boards at worst 4). Is a premiere top RB when there is a cliff in 2015. Fitz is great but 2WR upside, Winston 2QB barely low/ww kind, Pats D with out Revis is streaming. The only reason they add two guys so not to make it overly suspicious and used QB injury as excuse guy is tanking likely splitting profits with other douche. Why trade now he waited the two weeks of suspension... seems shady to perfect... it like other team told him to wait 2 weeks and then unloads 2 garbage players Pat, 2QB.

PS: Why do you wait 3 weeks for ww? Think that is bs... injuries pile on.

Bell must of been the worse player on his roster :). You can't blame the guy Famous Jameis may be the next Brett Farve. I mean the guys first pass was intercepted and returned for a td just like Farve's. He just knows something we don't :).

Exactly what 49ergold said. If he was that desperate and had no other choice but to trade Bell he could have got a lot more than that garbage.