Sign in to follow this  
md61813

Who should I start at flex? Will answer for answer

It's only week 3, but this is a big game for me. I need one of these players in my flex spot. I have 3 WR spots (Marshall, Edelman, and Keenan Allen) that could be mixed around as well, so say something if you think I should change that, too.

My current options (just need one) for the flex spot are:

Steve Smith Sr.
John Brown
LeGerrette Blunt (I feel like might have a big game)
Roddy White
Jordan Cameron

It's a standard scoring non-PPR league. Only bonuses are for going over 100 rushing/receiving yards.

Thanks, and post the link to your question in your comment!

I'm thinking Starks then Blount. If Lacy is out I think Starks is the best option. Then I think Blount will lead the NE backfield this week.

Looks like Lacy is going to play, so I took Stark off the list. What do you guys think?

Should I take out Keenan Allen and put in SSS in my WR spot and someone else in my flex?

You got great options leaning to S Smith and Blount.

Think Blount has the safest play and you have great 3 WR core so I go safe... you need a layup not a slam dunk... your core does good 2/3 break out games and Blount gets 50+ yds and a possible TD your safe... no drama. Cincy pass D impressed me as an Allen owner you know what I'm talking about... Allen is like faster younger Smith so not sure he does better worse yet no one to take off the heat... but my TE sleeper stud Gilmore think he feasts at his expense.

Wait I wouldn't do that... Allen can be up and down but think he is still 1WR. Cincy can shutout a top WR... they did vs Cooper and Allen... so with Smith and no real 2WR it is way easier to do.

That's true...For some reason I have a really good feeling about playing Blount, but I don't think I want to sit Steve Smith completely...time is running out!