Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

I am close to accepting it...need opinions

12 teams 5 keeper league....

I am thinking long term....in a keeper league...

I was offered Tevin Coleman, Latavius Murray and Moncrief for Jeremy Hill and Dion Lewis...

My Roster
Rodgers
Cam
Jeremy Hill
Abdullah
Yeldon
Dion Lewis
Duke
Jordan Mathews
Keenan
Allen Robinson
Steve Smith
Vincent Jackson
Kelvin Benjamin IR
Martellus Bennett
D Walker

We start 1 qb, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex and 1 TE....

scoring PPR...1/25...6 pt tds and 5 pts at 100

tough call honestly, since you aren't that strong at RB to begin with.

i'm guessing your starting roster (besides Rodgers obv) the past 2 weeks looked something like:

RB: Hill

RB: Abdullah (or dion)

WR: JMatt

WR: Keenan

Flex: A Rob (or abdullah/dion)

After the trade, it would probably look like this:

RB: Latavius Murray

RB: Abdullah

WR: JMatt

WR: Moncrief

Flex: Keenan/ARob

or something pretty similar. really it's up to you to choose which lineup you prefer. If i didn't think Hill was going to meet his preseason expectations, I'd probably go with the 2nd lineup. Moncrief has looked great (in a small sample size thus far) and it looks like the Colts will be forced to air it out all season. If you want to keep the faith in J Hill then I would decline.

I'd look to start shopping Kelvin Benjamin for any needed upgrades you might need as teh season goes on. I took him in 2 keeper leagues, traded him in one and holding on for a few more weeks before doing the same in the other. He can be someone else's headache coming back from an ACL injury next year, but still holds plenty of value in keeper leagues regardless.

I think Dion Lewis looks great. HOWEVER... Bellicheats hates talent... so more than likely he will stop using Lewis sometime randomly for no reason and Boom its Blount getting all the love... or someone else. Don't trust Bellicheats at all. Remember Jonas Gray? Where is he now? :P

Hill-- Another back that I like... however will he ever be the bell cow with no G Bernard stealing his carries/catches and some goal line? I don't think so. So Hill's value is limited.

L Murray--I think he becomes the bell cow back in OAK. I know he might lose some GL carries but I think he will be the man.

Moncrief is the heir to AJ's #2 WR role... and it looks like the passing of the crown might be happening now. AJ has looked bad (I'm a huge fan and was hoping he would have a massive bounceback year with Luck throwing to him.... now I hope he's close to average).

Coleman-I think he will be timeshare, and now injuried too (he was injured in camp too) makes me think he might be fragile. But ATL fans (read their message board) think he's special.

I'd pull the trigger on the trade. Who to drop is tough. Maybe your second TE? (walker still might not be back from injury and Bennet should be solid even if Cutler is out).

So--I think this is a good deal.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448714

I would take it.

Lewis could fall off the earth in NE (where that tends to happen) and Hill will always have Gio eating into his pie.

Murray has no competition. Coleman is meh and splits a lot with Freeman, but Moncrieff is rising behind Hilton who is injured a lot.