Sign in to follow this  
Eflofosho

Jarvius Landry trade? Walk me through this please?

Jarv Landry for Phillip Rivers/Lamar Miller.

I have Eli for QB

I have RBs hill, Murray, abdullah, crowell, Matt Jones.

I have WRs/TEs M. Rishard, M. Bryant, E. Sanders,Zach etrz, and of course J. landry

I like my backs despite Murray's slow start. Dude hasn't had a real chance to run pass his o line.

I like my WR/TE core.

This trade tho is bothering me. Walk me through this please!?

Could Lamar be aquirwd and used as trade bait with someone else for another top WR or better QB?

I'm 1-1

Thanks in advance and good luck this season fftoday following!

Yeah you need to keep Landry. Maybe when Bryant is eligible to return in Wk 5 (he will be a must start), you can fool around with some trades. You actually look like you need another WR more than an RB

Again gornfishin' once again I agree. I need another WR.

We play:

1qb

2rb max

2-4 Wr/te

1def

I'm trying to pick up a top tier we or high tier2 Wr through trade. Need a rb to step up for a good trade.

Not sure it is possible do it... Landry is good but if you need help QB/RB very smart move with a solid WR corps.

And then I deal your other RBs minus 1RB... for a WR do WR + RB swap I deal Crowell, Abdullah, Jones last few have low price so maybe wait after a better game if bids too low.

Doing a straight up WR for RB trade makes sense think Floyd AZ is interesting target... You got very limited RB I like Jones out of your 3.

I think Rivers is an upgrade guy had like 400 yds week 1. Played good vs a team that destroyed Carr... Eli is very inconsistent lol... TNF rival great but vs weak opponent doses off or vs tough you bench goes off... nobody can predict Eli.

If you can get Rivers now for week 3 yes if not hold off on the deal... measure how bad Miller injury is maybe wait another week for that... CLE DST is next for Rivers and Bye for Miller is close. I think this is a better week 5 or 6 deal... injury is for sure and bye is done. I think ROS the unit is better QB is upgraded get a solid RB that you lack but Miller has to be healthy so patience is smart.

I think Crowell has a great week I trade him with Landry. I did a very cheap deal got Floyd AZ as a sleeper well since, 2014 so not a bandwagoner played him in his breakout game... Watkins, Lafell (wait), DJax (1-2 weeks), Jones/Adams (injured) there some interesting guys if your going for a top guy... I try Calvin who been ok but I'm weary of Stafford health. Think Bryant won't disappoint... on your bench. There some good ww WR I'd consider... Cruz forgotten maybe ww or you can deal for him.

I think your severely underestimating your WR core... but think a Demarco deal is very smart I did one with him + WR did a swap. Gore, TJ Yelton guys I target Gordon well last week think he busted out now... few underlooked RBs. Feel all the top guys are taken and guys won't move off of them. You might be better off targeting a 2WR. I think Evans if you can I tried... I down graded him to injury but he is my highest rated youngest WR due to injury/performance to date. Since you have Ertz I would also consider Phi WRs.

A smart move is to get Gio... do Demarco + Jarvis... get Gio + WR1 (Calvin, TY)

49ers Gold appreciate the wisdom. I love my wr core I do want a high end Rb or Wr. I desperately need a better qb Eli was my best option. I got stuck with the last pick had the turnaround and man it was tough to judge the flow of the draft.

In your opinion what's more important for me to go after Qb Wr Or Rb?

Or anyone else please I'm welcome to the input.

Although Eli is always a roller coaster week 1 I lost by 2 points and I was playing Eli and R. Randle with Demarco Murray and Gostkowski all playing bad! Wr saved me!!!!

Cruz will be back not saying he will be a tier 1 Wr but I think that gives Eli more yards every game. I dropped R. Randell knowing Cruz will steal some of those looks but hey last night shows me they want to incorporate Randle in the offense and I like that for Eli. Vereen/Jennings can still catch out of the backfield too so more catch/td/yards opportunities.

Sounds like I'm convincing myself on Eli haha.

Ultimately I want a better player on Rbs more touches and opportunities

thanks for getting mine. :)

I know Eli has historically been outperformed by Rivers.. but this year looking at weapons both have I think Eli has a shot to be equal to or better than Rivers. Looking at the divisions both play in.. NYG play in the worst divison in football (IMO)... so easier for Eli to put up points.

Landry is your #1 WR... I think you are going in the wrong direction giving him up to get Miller (hurt and hasn't killed it when healthy this year) and Rivers. MIA also has been drafting RB's in the early-ish rounds... telling me that they are not confident in Miller as the bell cow back and he could turn into a timeshare or even lose the job. Keep Landry.

GL! :)