Sign in to follow this  
Eflofosho

D. Murray, I. Crowell, A. Abdullah

Standard 14 team league

Who is the best start for this week?

Murray is nursing a hammy and not running past the o line.

Abdullah is facing Denver D which I think he could fair but Stafford is playing and only throwing the short ball right now bc of rib/chest injury.

Crowell is up against the Raiders at home and could do work there but it won't be manziel at qb. Not sure if they will be ahead but they are a run heavy team.

Non ppr

Thanks in advance and good luck this weekend everyone!

• Like 1

I don't believe that Oak D is as weak as believed but feel Den is a blow out so running will be limited. And Det is not focus ppr RB did he get 1 rec last week.

So the safe plays are like Crowell or Murray both are 1 RB and Murray gets lionshare injury is concerning and NYJ are no Joke refer to MNF 15+ carries 57 yds and a fumble... not pretty and that is conventional O not the bs in Philly shotgun runs lol... Murray was at -25 yds vs weaker Dal D. That said he got a lot of ppr.

For that reason think Crowell is safer play gets 15+ carries and goal line work. Murray is risk reward if he breaks the long runs but that O look like garbage don't think they fix it this week... when is there needed bye lol... they need a week 4 bye. Murray has greater celing but a ff, -10 rush, 5 rec for 45 rec is possible be warned.

Thanks 49erGold always appreciate the input. I set Cromwell about an hour ago. Its funny because now I'm looking at my defense it's either browns Def and Miami def lol.

This is a rough week for streaming look at mine I lucked out on Car D. I'm starting Cle DST but if I had the choice I go Mia. Carr/Latavius duo look beastly week Ravens shut out Den O... week 2 blown out by "the RAIDERS!" -Chris Berman.

But I'm doing that out of desperation... Miami on paper has a top 5 D... execution has been atrocious. The Bills looked good but not sure. I like Haden personally and think there secondary is good but Murray man... imo Oak O is better vs Buf O but both looked good this yr. Cle has a weaker DL so might as well roll with Mia but it's a coin flip I do that get a lucky coin and flip it.

I'm going with the 49ers... feel it's more of a fan move but I got a good feeling they playem tough usually. And no Ellington likely go pass oriented... Bowmann stuffs runs and extra DB or blitz guy... it say Miami given the choice lol.

Haha yea what's up with ff this season always throwing curve balls. I agree with the execution part, I'm over here thinking what happen to suh!? Dude looks high out there lol.

Hey nothing wrong with being a Homer I'm a Rams fans born and raise wasn't able to get them tho.

Hey man I'm going to roll out Miami Def bc you reminded me of the latavius/carr connection. That kid is playing above the rookie expectations. They may have a chance at developing if crabtree can become consistent.

Let me know how you due this week. I'll let you know haha gl for the remainder of week 3!

Standard 14 team league

Who is the best start for this week?

Murray is nursing a hammy and not running past the o line.

Abdullah is facing Denver D which I think he could fair but Stafford is playing and only throwing the short ball right now bc of rib/chest injury.

Crowell is up against the Raiders at home and could do work there but it won't be manziel at qb. Not sure if they will be ahead but they are a run heavy team.

Non ppr

Thanks in advance and good luck this weekend everyone!

I'd bet on Crowell.

Manziel not at QB doesnt hurt him in my opinion.

I agree the Denver D is dangerous to play against. Abdullah has been good so far, but hasnt proven himself to a point where I'd start him against them. This is a D unlike any he has faced yet.

Murray has sucked so far, and is hurt. I'd avoid starting him until he proves hes ready to score points (ie. has a big game) Right now that whole offense is a mess.

Murray is ding'd and PHI is not using him right. Dallas didn't run him out of the shotgun except on delays where he ran north/South.. Murray is not a sweeping back he's a north south runner. PHI keeps him next to QB in the gun and he's getting toasted cause he can't get going running east/west.. easy to bring down. Until you see they are using him right I'd be careful about starting him.

Cromwell isn't trustworthy either.. neither is CLE coaches who change RB like mad. But he's the main guy (sorta) for now and I'd go with him. I expect him to be on the bench at some point this season as the coaches do not like him (no matter what they say--lookat last year). But this week I think he's your choice...

Ameer has NOT done alright this season. Game 1 he was great.. game 2 he looked bad (all DET backs did). DEN D is nothing to take for granted... and I think DET is down early meaning a big dose of T Riddick and not Ameer. The other issue is even if DET keeps pace with DEN... DET will rotate in J Bell to steal carries (maybe GL) from Ameer. Until Ameer is the lead back and getting real share of backfield he's riding my bench.

GL

Mine
http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448772