Sign in to follow this  
sjm76

Pick up any of these players off waivers?

On my league waiver wire are rb's Doug Martin, Duke Johnson and Ronnie Hillman and wr's Allen Hurns and Tavon Austin. I have been considering all of them but I don't know if any of them would be an upgrade to the players I already own. Who should I drop to pick any of them up?

I play in a standard league that awards 0 ppr.

My team:

QB - Ryan

RB - Hill, D. Lewis, Miller, C. Johnson, Abdullah, Rawls

WR - J. Jones, Landry, Cooks, T. Williams, D. Jackson

TE - Reed

DEF- Jets

The only one I could see you do is dropping CJohnson for The Duke. It's s speculative add/stash for the future. But I like Duke's potential to unseed Crow as their RB1. I say stay away from Hillman/DEN RB mess

I'd first try to trade CJ while his stock is high.

I think you hve better wr's then dropping one for Austin & Herns.

Yeah you're really deep in your league and wouldn't likely play any of these guys barring some injuries. I do like Duke Johnson as the previous poster suggested, he has the most upside. However with your situation I would consider dropping Terrance Williams for Allen Hurns. Williams is OK or bust each week and Hurns has started to consistently put up numbers.

What about dropping Desean Jackson for Hurns? I thought that Jackson would be back by now but he isn't even practicing yet and hammy injuries have been known to hamper wr's especially for the entire season.

Drop: Rawls, TWill

Get: Martin asap, Hillman too... lol. Your lucky a guy like me isn't playing those guys be in my bench unless I smoked the draft lol.

Duke is a great ppr RB like yours but Dion might be worth a switch Duke gets 50-50 work. Dion not sure... I lean to Dion cause Duke got hurt in game so he is safer and it's the Browns but as ppr RB I can see him getting steady work as Browns secure a top 5 pick in the draft lol.

Hurns if he fits your team also consider dropping for Dion... he is a good 3WR. I would do some deals try to get another TE, deal CJ.9K maybe to Ellington owner get a TE + RB deal or just get another RB/WR... like KWill, Blue, Starks at certain weeks had good value but owners just kept them and value plummets I regret not dealing KWill last week. His value won't be higher as Ellington and injury possibly happen.