Sign in to follow this  
mookie86mets

Trade Emmanuel Sanders for maclin and reed. PPR. Will answer yours.

My team is bad. I had Charles go down and a few players not pan out.

Should I trade sanders for maclin and Jordan reed. On paper seems like a no-brainer, but is maclin even going to play and reed is on a bye.

Wilson

Hill

West

Sanders

Lafell

Clay

Riddick

Michael

Floyd

Aiken

Bortles

PPR. Will answer yours.

That's tough, both players have their eggs scrambled. I think I would do it, you're already in a bad way, try to make something happen

I wouldn't, Sanders has been relatively consistent. I would want something more than Maclin and Reed for him. Clay has fallen off a bit due to Tyrod being out but when he returns I don't think he is a huge downgrade from Reed. If Reed weren't injury prone then it would be no question, but that hasn't been the case.

Yeah I'd have to agree with everyone, you aren't getting enough here even with hillman. Sanders is a solid WR2 with upside potential, hillman is maybe low end rb2 and while reed is a TE 1, the difference between him and clay just isn't that great and clay's numbers have really been hurt by Tmobile's absence. They will get better. As long as Clay stays healthy I rank him a TE1 on par with Reed, and I'm a bills homer that has him rostered based on his potential down the stretch.

Maclin is borderline droppable because Alex Smith.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449963