Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Health Miller production with Ben

It was reported in one of the Pittsburgh newspapers at Ben and Todd Haley both said that Heath Miller had to be more involved in the office. With that said we saw what happened last week and now with ben back in there does this make Heath Miller a viable fantasy option again? Would he be worthy of starting over someone like James Jones at a flex position this week? Everyone sees how bad the radar defenses against tight end and just thought I'd throw it out there and pick everyone's brain. Thanks in advance.

I personally dont like miller. He has never played well when I started him. TE is the most inconsistent position in fantasy football. Any one else you can plug in? Carolina has a good secondary so I wouldn't expect much Jones but he has the higher ceiling.

I did read a article that bryant didnt practice. I guess he had an illness, but they did expect him to play. I would keep an eye on that. It might help Miller chance..It seems like they never look his way in the endzone tho.

Total boom or bust like every TE but hes a decent fill in playing the raiders this week. Especially after the story came out about the steelers gameplanning him the ball more.

Picked him up on one of my teams , starting him over Graham who is off this week .

I'm starting Miller over Jones in one of my leagues (PPR). Jones is so TD dependent and should get a heavy dose of Josh Norman this week, so I'll take my chances with Miller. Yeah, the Raiders are bad against the TE, but Miller rarely throws up back to back solid games, so I am not expecting much from him this week. Just hoping for a short TD.