killersquids

Pick 1 of these 2 WRs and 1 of these 2 TEs --- will reply in kind

PPR league. Pick one WR:

Diggs @ Oakland

Snead @ Washington

Pick one TE:

Watson @ Washington

Walker vs. Carolina

Who would you start? Also, who do you think is the safer play (higher floor)?

Any reasoning to your choice would be appreciated. Leave a link to yours and I'll do the same.

KS

Diggs - better WR and better matchup plus Snead is banged up.

Tight end is tougher. I would go with walker because they don't have much else there and will be playing from behind.

Diggs and Walker I just think Walker is more involved in the offense than Watson is. Same thing with Diggs. I watched Minnesota against the Bears and he got a lot of looks and yac.

Thanks for mine

Thanks for mine. I think the vote is in...go with Diggs and Walker. I'm definitely going with Diggs...hoping the Raiders for Bridgewater to throw.

Diggs > Sneed. But it's very close in your ppr scoring. Sneed is a consistent beast in ppr. But I'd still roll with Diggs.

I'd trot out Watson over Walker here. Brees will control the clock in this one and Watson is s great wepon for him.

I'd go Diggs and Watson. Carolinas d will be too much for Tennessee. Snead is banged up meaning even more looks for Watson against a weak washington team.

Snead has gotten a ton of targets but I think Diggs gets the edge over him. Brees likes to spread it around too much. I would also go Walker as he should be the safety valve against the brutal Carolina D.

Side note..Brees spreads it around so much you would need to start both your Saints to just cover yourself. He could go to the one you didn't start and vice versa. Also he could go to Hill, Cooks, Colston etc. I like Diggs and Walker.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450693