Sign in to follow this  
McBain

ProFootballFocus

Was anyone using that site? I was a frequent visitor for their Premium Statistics. Their player ratings can be disputed, but I loved having week to week snap counts. Helped out a lot in terms of knowing how players were used by their teams.

But PFF has closed Premium Statistics to the public. You have buy a super expensive license to access it and the only people who are going to pay that kind of money are teams and major media outlets.

Anyone know of another source of stats similar to PFF?

Yes thank you so much Filthy! The way they break it down is even better than PFF.

Any other sites/tools to share for us football geeks?

Yes thank you so much Filthy! The way they break it down is even better than PFF.

Any other sites/tools to share for us football geeks?

Honestly, I just searched snapcounts for NFL players on Yahoo and that site came up. Looked pretty good so I posted it.

I do a bunch of research at Rotogrinders as well.

I've used football outsiders for a while for some advanced statistics. Some fascinating info there.

The ultimate question is however: Does Football Outsiders have a subscription themselves to PFF and that's where they're getting a bulk of their data too?

PFF has a lot of people that work for them to do the data they get.

I did the application process for them, its pretty difficult since they do nearly all their research via the televised games and not all-22.