Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Flex help....Dez or James Starks? WHIR!

Simple as that guys Dez or Starks in flex? Sorry should have said non ppr :dunno: Looks like Dez's health scare for the week has passed and he's ready to go. Starks was given the job so lets see what he can do against the lowly Detroit D. I'm already starting Ingram and Blount , Edelman and Demarius so I can't start both. I guess I could bench Demarius for Dez? All advice, ideas, shower thoughts, scribbles on napkins etc welcomed! Leave a link and I'll help you back thanks!

Man this is a tough one. If it's ppr I usually lean toward the receiver. Health is an issue and Romo is out. It's hard to bench Dez though. I'd go Starks for the safe play and Dez for upside. Dez can always break one.

I do not think you can make a bad choice!! Lacy took himself out of the picture. If they they cannon fodder late in the game they may use Lacy or just take a knee...

I would go with Starks. Just because he will get points for sure and quite possibly has a huge game. I hate sitting Dez because he definitely has it in him to have a big game. To me it's similar to the Steelers. It's still hard for me to trust a backup QB.

Good Luck

Thanks for mine

Tough question! Personally, I would go with Dez but I think I would also replace Blount with Starks. I can't really back up my reason, but the last two times I had that feeling about Blount, it ended up being two games where he only had about 10 yards. The Patriots are tricky. If anything, I think they'll want to embarrass the Giants, which usually means passing, a LOT. Good luck!

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450741