Sign in to follow this  
Riverdogs

Charkandrick West Ranked #6

I am guessing he is ranked so high with the assumption Ware will sit?

Alshon Jeffreys ranked #2 has me pretty well stumped as well.

Whether Ware sits or not I expect West to get the bulk of work at the RB spot for the Chiefs this week in a game they are favored by 7 with a projected team total around 24. If we get more news between now and kickoff about Ware's status/availability then I'll adjust the rankings accordingly.

Jeffery had 10-116-1 the last time these teams met. The Vikings are average against the pass and while I like Julio basically the same, in a good matchup, the Falcons recent struggles are concerning enough, that I'm slightly more comfortable with Jeffery.

West at #6 is right on, if it wasn`t for a B S pass interference call on the other side of the field last week he was looking at 120+ total yards and a score. He`ll be just fine even with Ware active and if not, look out !

OK, I hear ya, It makes sense I just worry about Ware, West is awesome But I have Latavius Murray in right now, I think I will put West back in if Ware sits.

As far as Jeffreys, I have OBJ in right now and with your rankings am wondering if I should start Jeffreys instead.

I'd like to believe Ware is still sore and not 100%. Either way I believe West will have a good day.

I think West will get the majority of the work still.

Easy opponent that they should be able to handle. Work Ware in some to keep the rust off hopefully going into the postseason for them.

But don't see them just letting Ware get too much work with that injury.