Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Forte

Saw he was inactive on BR but now I'm seeing he's playing do I play him? Langford,Payne or buck Allen?

Im watching ESPN Fantasy now and they have Langford at #10 and Forte at #22. They dont say anything about Langford but when Fortes ranking comes up they say Forte should have a very good game? assclowns

Matt Berry has a great legacy. He's done a lot for fantasy. I even generally agree with lots of his zoomed out/theoretical advice. But ESPN has all but killed his shows. Maybe he's stretched too thin. Maybe he needed Nate to keep him on deck on the podcast. Maybe Yates isn't the guy to do that. And maybe the Sunday show just doesn't give him a fair shot at 'going deep'.

Aka ESPN isn't the place to be for fantasy advice unless you are super new to fantasy. And even then...nahhh.

Will be very interesting to see where Forte lands in 2016.

I think he'd be terrific in a Denver or New England offense. Even at 30 years of age, he'd be worth a 2nd round pick in a 12-team draft in those systems. But I'd expect Dion Lewis back in NE.

Will be very interesting to see where Forte lands in 2016.

I think he'd be terrific in a Denver or New England offense. Even at 30 years of age, he'd be worth a 2nd round pick in a 12-team draft in those systems. But I'd expect Dion Lewis back in NE.

Would not surprise me at all to see him at least talk, if not sign, with New England. Lewis 2 bad knee injuries and the Brady window has to close sooner than later. Should be interesting. In N E the 30 year old would be looking at say 12 carries and 5-7 targets a week which could result in decent RB 2 #`s with the Pats offense.

Would not surprise me at all to see him at least talk, if not sign, with New England. Lewis 2 bad knee injuries and the Brady window has to close sooner than later. Should be interesting. In N E the 30 year old would be looking at say 12 carries and 5-7 targets a week which could result in decent RB 2 #`s with the Pats offense.

too expensive for the role that he'd play for NE.