Sign in to follow this  
bsballkingben99

Who Should I Keep?

0.5 PPR league. I can keep 1 and these are my best options. We don't have the draft order set yet but it looks like I will be somewhere between 5 - 10.

Antonio Brown - Give up 1st round pick

DeAndre Hopkins - Give up 4th round pick

Allen Robinson - Give up 10th round pick.

It seems I could make a case to keep anyone of these guys. Any advice?

All three look like no-brainers to keep, honestly. Good problem to have. I still go with Allen Robinson, you'll be looking at potential top 5 numbers for a 10th round pick.

All three look like no-brainers to keep, honestly. Good problem to have. I still go with Allen Robinson, you'll be looking at potential top 5 numbers for a 10th round pick.

If I had the 12th pick in the draft would it make sense to keep Brown? Or do you think Allen Robinson is the best value regardless?

Brown

I'm usually one of the guys here that tell people to get the best players over getting the best value. Honestly, that's why I would keep Robinson.

Brown is the top player in fantasy football right now. Hopkins and Robinson are both potential top 5 WRs and top 10 players.

So, you can get Brown, your best starter, for the cost of your first pick, your best starter. Or, you can get Robinson, your likely best starter, for the cost of your tenth pick, a back-up WR. You keep your first rounder, and add a second possible best player.

So, you can spend a first rounder on the best player, or get a second first rounder for the cost of a tenth rounder.