Sign in to follow this  
jimaveli

Floyd, DJax, or Jennings?

Michael Floyd at home vs Pats. I WAS leaning towards this but John Brown is back, Palmer is looking more Palmery every minute, and Floyd might draw Malcolm Butler.

Djax at home vs a shaky Steeler defense sounds like the time to start him, but...well...you know...it's Desean Jackson. Usually I don't roster this guy! But he was there in the 10th round and the 'sneaky' rbs were all gone. And it's a contract year so I think he cares. And he's currently healthy and fast:

Jennings at Dallas. I love the guy but the Giants are horrendously inconsistent. And the Cowboys are a weird entity with their slow pace and rookie duo and it's a division game which usually leads to more weirdness, so I'm scared to eat a 12 for 41 and 1 catch for 6 yards.

I think I'm gonna lose this week cuz my opponent has matchups and Jordan Reed. I won't know until 3 if I need the upside or something safe, but I'm assuming I'll need upside.

jennings seems the safest floor if you want to roll the dice for the boom go djax

jennings seems the safest floor if you want to roll the dice for the boom go djax

That's exactly what I believe. If it makes you feel any better, I'm starting Jennings over Forte. Probably would roll the dice with djax though if I had him since Pitt is so bad against the pass.