Sign in to follow this  
gardenstatepkwy

Blount owners - sell high targets

It is possible that he stays strong. I traded him last week before the game. I guess he proved that he is match up proof but as I looked down the schedule I saw too many games were I didn't know if I could trust starting him plus I had a decent group of RBs. In the end I got Mike Evans from Blount and Mike Floyd. The other upside is that it opened up a roster spot so I could carry Dewayne Washington.

I am going to hold on to him I think. People always on New England running backs but honestly I think they are undervalued.

Law firm was a decent back for New England a few seasons ago and I predict a similar projectory. There isn't a lot of running back depth this year. I see him ending the season 10-15 in rankings.

LGB averages 80 yards and 1 TD in games Patriots win by 6 or more.

LGB averages 35 yards and 0.3 TD in less than 6 point wins and losses.

This year + last year which includes Dion Lewis.

Gonna see how it looks after this weekend. Hoping to see a few disappointing players do it for one more week to convince their owners to listen.

Jordy was a player I was thinking about targeting. If I do trade Blount and maybe another bench player away I'd be looking at Latavius and Ingram as my only startable RB with Dwayne Washington, Langford and Jordan Howard on the bench. With the RB position so thin and Murray looking awful if Blount can produce even half of what he been doing he would be a good start every week.

In my situation would you trust Blount of L Murray to get more points ROS?

Got a week or a few tops til Bill decides he wants DJ Foster to be the main man just to screw with people.

Yeah, I hate Patriot RBs. Haven't started Blount yet. Tried not to draft him but it was so late in the draft that I caved. Would be great to work out a trade cause I'll never trust Blount enough to start unless it's a bye week or injury replacement.