Sign in to follow this  
Machismo

Hyde/Hilton for Bell/Williams?

.5pt/REC for WR/TE; redraft league

My team:

Brady; Gordon/Hyde/T.West/K.Dixon/McKinnon/D.Henry; Julio/Evans/Hilton/Fuller; Ertz/Eifert; Bailey; Texans D

His team:

Big Ben/Rivers; Bell/Williams/Lacy/Michael/Starks; Edelman/Floyd/Tate/Baldwin; Z. Miller/Fleener; Crosby; Cardinals D

I was thinking of offering him Hyde/Hilton for Bell/Williams, and if he balked at that, offer Gordon/Hilton.

If you were the other owner, would you do either of these trades?

Thanks.

Looking at his WRs, and imagining that those are your WRs going forward (Edelman/Floyd/Tate/Baldwin), do you think you would need to upgrade at WR?

Looking at his WRs, and imagining that those are your WRs going forward (Edelman/Floyd/Tate/Baldwin), do you think you would need to upgrade at WR?

If you only start 2 then I would ride out Edelman and Baldwin but if you have to start 3 then I'd consider your offers. Not sure what the person your trading with would do, you could always float an offer and see if they accept.

If I was the other owner and you want to trade me for Bell

I'm asking for Jones not Hilton.

as mentioned above it matters how many WR he's forced to start. starting 2 i think i'd take my chances with edelman and baldwin. starting 3 things could get shaky and I may consider that. Problem is i don't see hyde or hilton as elite, and I think buying bell will take somebody elite.

i honestly think you could afford to give up julio instead. Evans/Hilton/Fuller is a good lineup.