Sign in to follow this  
ptantam47

Need to pick 2 - Gordon, McCoy, or Howard?

Std scoring. Can only start 2 RBs in this league.

I normally would start Gordon and McCoy, but Howard gets SF at home this week and I have a feeling they will feed him constantly. Gordon has not really stepped up the last few weeks and I'm worried Chargers will keep throwing against TB.

WHIR.

Thanks.

Gordon and McCoy. I think this is an instance where you play the two best players, considering the strength of matchup and usage potential is going to be similar across the board.

Also, Barkley is not a good QB, which can hurt Howard any given week.

Please take a look at mine if you can:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=461566&do=findComment&comment=5824204

McCoy must be started when active without hammy issues. That dot was a period. The period means that's not debatable. Aka start McCoy.

Gordon has been good enough all year to earn similar treatment. If you want to chase a potentially higher ceiling, maybe Howard is feasible in his place. At the same time, look at frisco recently. They haven't been as charitable even when they are okay.

Gordon and McCoy.

McCoy and Gordon. Don't overthink it. They are too talented and have too many opportunities not to start them.