Sign in to follow this  
md61813

Emergency Defense Question...WHIR

After a terrible year of close losses from bad manager decisions (I have the most bench points scored in my league by a MILE), I'm 1 spot out of the playoffs by ONE point. Need to have a really good week here.

Who should I start at defense? Standard scoring league, INT = 1, Fumble = 2, Def TD = 6, etc.

I currently have Buffalo on my roster, but I'm expecting Oakland to light them up. Who should I take from the waiver wire?

Top 5 options based on Projected points are:

1) Jets (vs. Colts)
2) Dolphins (at Ravens)
3) Saints (vs. Lions)
4) Eagles (at Bengals)
5) Falcons (vs. Chiefs)

Kind of leaning towards the Dolphins or maybe the Colts as a sleeper option (they're #6 in projections).
Who should I start? Feel free to make a case for a team who isn't up there ^ but all of the top tier defense are taken.

Leave the link to your question below your answer!

I need a win to assure a postseason appearance, I am rolling with the Eagles.

Bengals are pretty banged up.

Dolphins should be a decent play as well.

Eagles.

I do analyses each week, comparing WW-options vs. what I have, for DEF and KCR. How about WAS, @ ARI? Or GB - Home vs. HOU? (I'm sitting the KC Chiefs for the Redskins.)

Thanks for mine.

DSTs are usually a crapshoot. I'd roll with Miami b/c you could probably use them for the coming weeks as well (assuming you make the playoffs). Good luck!

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I do analyses each week, comparing WW-options vs. what I have, for DEF and KCR. How about WAS, @ ARI? Or GB - Home vs. HOU? (I'm sitting the KC Chiefs for the Redskins.)

Thanks for mine.

Washington IS available, but I don't know...even though Arizona has given up the 3rd most points to defenses, that matchup still scares me. Also GB is still available. You're right, it could be a good sleeper play.