Sign in to follow this  
luckyheel317

1st week of playoffs

Couple of questions:

Already going into this week with Zeke, LBell, Cooper and Dez. Need to decide on QB, Flex and D

need 1 - Winston vs NO or Mariotta vs DEN

need 1 - Forte vs SF, Hyde vs NYJ or DMurray vs DEN

need 1 - Patriots vs BAL, Atlanta vs LA or Cincy vs CLE

Thanks, in advance.

Winston

Murray

Bengals.

Good luck , go win a title.

I would go Winston - the NO offense can up up points and their D is iffy. Shootout potential is much greater in this game.

I would go Forte - yes, NYJ really suck bad but SF is terrible against the run and the NYJ gameplan is going to focus on limiting Petty's mistakes by handing the ball off a lot.

I would go Cincy D - although RGIII may provide some kind of spark the CLE offense is always a great target. Add the possibility of weather and this could be an ugly game.

Winston

Wish I could say Forte as I have to play him this week, but Murray is the correct play (I also play against Murray)

Bengals - I would love to see RG3 play as he is a turnover machine - Bengals are my first claim for waivers this week

Thank you for the in depth analysis on mine. Amari I have to roll with. You are correct.

Good luck!

Winston - This isn't even a question, in my book. The New Orleans defense is nothing compared to Denver's, and I think Winston will be throwing to Evans all day long.

Forte - I know that it is hard to go against DeMarco Murray, but I really think that Forte is the correct play. Again, Murray is going against one of the top defenses in the league. And even though the Jets are pretty much toast as far as the post-season is concerned, I think Forte will perform well against a 49'ers defense that is basically mush.

Bengals - Better defense than Atlanta's plus they are going up against the inept and win-less Browns... a division rival whom Cincinnati always takes special pride in being able to beat the hell out of.

We know it's Winston and the Bengals .

The Rb everyone is split on.

Good problem to have.

Rb challenge!

Hyde is out. You can't do it.

Bryce Petty = I'm scurred. Murray is the 'best player' but he has a foot thing along with a Henry potentially eating his Tds thing.

Can you make it beyond your fears of Petty screwing you by ruining Forte in THE matchup for rbs all year long? Is exotic smash mouth your ticket? It's close. If there's no Murray practice shenanigans this week, I think he's the call. Otherwise, Forte and pray all day.