Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

I've been Beat UP, and don't want to be Beat DOWN. So:

AJ Green is firmly on my bench. My 11-2 team looks like a patchwork quilt @ WR now. Where I would have started Hilton, Green and BMarsh (who I've dropped), I've decided to also sit TY Hilton (I predict a BAD game in MIN with Xavier Rhodes covering TY); I think Luck is going to be running for his life), and I'm going with Rishard, DJAX and Ty Montgomery @ FLEX.

I even have Davante Adams on my bench this week. I do not like the idea of 0˚ and wind, and can see a big under in that game. Someone talk me off the ledge! My BENCH looks like a contending lineup right now. PPR league.

Inappropriate place, but the guys with the best opinions are here; not there. Here's what I got:

Rivers v OAK

Miller v JAX

Hyde @ ATL

Rishard @ KC

DJAX vs CAR MNF

Graham -->4.1 putrid points vs LA TNF

Ty Montgomery @ CHI

GB D/ST @ CHI

Bryant v SF

BENCH:

Brees @ ARI

Ware vs TEN (been underperforming lately, hence bench decision)

AJ Green v PIT

DAdams @ CHI

Hilton @ MIN

Watkins v CLE

KC D/ST v TEN

This is probably what I would start:

Brees

Miller

Hyde

Hilton

Adams

<Graham>

Watkins

Bryant

KC

I see where you're coming from, but it's week 15. My personal opinion is that you don't want to be messing too much with what got you here. You're not starting A.J., but I don't think I could sit Hilton or Adams - they're both going to get their looks regardless of the matchup or weather. And yes, Brees has had a couple down weeks and has a tough matchup, but I don't sit him in week 15 even if I have Rivers. With the weather being frigid and a little windy, I think it gives the GB DST a boost, but I don't think it's enough of one to make me start them over KC.

Rivers

Miller

Hyde

Watkins

Matthews

Agree with you on the rest of your lineup.

Not sure why people are afraid to play Hilton at Vikings. Sure, Vike's secondary is good, but they do allow WR's avg around 15 yards/catch and a TD against them. Hilton will likely get targeted a dozen times, if he can catch half of those, he'll likely get around 100 yards and maybe a TD. It's Luck that you have to worry about but he will get some throws off and Hilton will likely be who he throws to the most.