Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Male White Privelege: Does it Exist?

Yes it exists, without a doubt. but its not black and white. But there are all sorts of privileges in life. Being good looking, being tall, having no visible tattoos, etc.

Yes it exists, without a doubt. but its not black and white. But there are all sorts of privileges in life. Being good looking, being tall, having no visible tattoos, etc.

Is that a privilege or just common sense? I, for one don't have nor will have any tattoos. If I were in charge of hiring for a company (other than a tattoo parlor) and needed someone who would interact with the public, someone walking in inked up would immediately be removed from my list of candidates. Discriminatory? Not in my eyes. Same with someone walking in with pants halfway down their a$$ or some fat slob with grease stains on his shirt. Professionalism.

As someone already said, its rich privilege over non rich. Because majority of wealth in this country is white based, thats where the association is. Im from a working class family, parents are legal immigrants to this country who have worked their azzez off to make a better life for me and my siblings. Nothing about white privilege for us…just hard work, good strong morals and belief in the almighty. Hate when people need crutches to lean on instead of manning up, working hard and providing for their families……whaaaaaaaa rant over.