Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Drafting at #11 EVERY round. No serpentine.

There are obvious tons of diff leagues all set in their own ways. From the rules, team owners, schedules and most all the scoring system, this is what makes all our leagues unique and keeps us connected to the game.

Our league we draft and if u have the 1st pick you draft 1st pick every round until round 7 . 9. and 11. these go in reverse.

All teams has 4 keepers so technically our draft starts round 5. and rookies are in this draft and tend to go early, quick, Very early.Late round one everyone touted high is gone. I am not here to argue if this seems to be a good setup but this actually does a pretty unprejudiced way of unbalancing our league perfect as could be for last 22 years. But the last few years picking late round 1 around 10, 11, 12 its like every run of players gets picked to the bone by the time its your pick. So I am forced to reach and take a guy early just in case he goes 10 picks from now. I start with a great core 4 players I have built and gambled on with. I have made a bit of money just from winning 2nd place many years without winning first. I feel like the $%#%$ Bills twofold. :mad: :mad:

I cant see a great RB worthy to take at 1-11 when I have a great RB1

I have 2 WR1's

and a QB1

who do I target? Powell, Gillisee, Blount, West, CJ Ander, Hill, Kelley

WRs i could target , Landry, Bryant, Sanders, Maclin, Fitz, Garcon, Benjamin, Parker, Decker,Crowder,

My team core 4 keepers

Brady

D. Johnson

OBJ

Cooks

Kinda curious what you all could build with that if you had the draft position.

Lineup is

QB

RB

RB

WR
WR
WR

TE

What we could build in a league that we dont know the size of, we don't know who is/isn't kept, we dont know the scoring for. WTF good would the random we put down here be?

What we could build in a league that we dont know the size of, we don't know who is/isn't kept, we dont know the scoring for. WTF good would the random ###### we put down here be?

I think I may have misspoke. I dont expect someone to have interest to dissect all that info on our league Just assume its the first 4 rounds of players in todays ADP minus the rookies of course. 12 teams in league so that would be top 48 players . then I have picks adp of 59, 70, 81,92

I hope I explained it to your liking.

Sorry if you already typed it, but is this a non ppr league?

You didn't list a viable TE pickup, so - barring a really obvious one - I would pick up Blount in that situation. I think you need a 2nd RB before you pick anything else. Gillislee, though, would be very tempting, but that would mean you'd have 3 Patriots, and that makes you too volatile IMO.

I like Garcon to be fed until he pukes as well, but I think it's more important to secure a RB with high upside, and I think Blount is the best bet of safety w/upside of the bunch you've named.

Is that Dez Bryant on that list?

You didn't list a viable TE pickup, so - barring a really obvious one - I would pick up Blount in that situation. I think you need a 2nd RB before you pick anything else. Gillislee, though, would be very tempting, but that would mean you'd have 3 Patriots, and that makes you too volatile IMO.

I like Garcon to be fed until he pukes as well, but I think it's more important to secure a RB with high upside, and I think Blount is the best bet of safety w/upside of the bunch you've named.

Is that Dez Bryant on that list?

yeah Dez is kept.

and its not a full PPR but .25 per rec

4pts pass TD and 6 the rest

I think I may have misspoke. I dont expect someone to have interest to dissect all that info on our league Just assume its the first 4 rounds of players in todays ADP minus the rookies of course. 12 teams in league so that would be top 48 players . then I have picks adp of 59, 70, 81,92

I hope I explained it to your liking.

yeah Dez is kept.

and its not a full PPR but .25 per rec

4pts pass TD and 6 the rest

omg, who woulda thought you didn't explain in first place.

omg, who woulda thought you didn't explain ###### in first place.

you done trolling?