Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

How often do highly drafted rookie rbs payoff?

Best all time rookie season RBs (since 1978) were Ezekiel Elliott, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson, Edgerrin James, Curtis Martin, Alfred Morris, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, Jerome Bettis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk, Clinton Portis, Jordan Howard, Eddie Lacy (decent), George Rogers, Mike Anderson. edit: and Doug Martin.

Best all time rookie season RBs (since 1978) were Ezekiel Elliott, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson, Edgerrin James, Curtis Martin, Alfred Morris, Earl Campbell, LaDainian Tomlinson, Clinton Portis, Jordan Howard, Eddie Lacy (decent), George Rogers, Mike Anderson.

lot of hall of famers in that list.

Oh and I forgot Doug Martin. Someone mentioned him earlier in this thread. Any other top Rookie RB seasons, players I didn't think of?

I went completely against the zero RB strategy this year and went heavy RB.

I'm in a single keeper league, so my keeper was Melvin Gordon.

I went WR 1st round, then RB, RB and landed with Howard 2nd and Cook in the 3rd. I would have liked a Crowell, but he was a keeper and I just see a lot of upside for Cook.

My biggest problem is I watch WAY too much college football, so in my defunct brain I miss the point of how it translates to pros... I still feel good about my team...