Sign in to follow this  
panthro

Rate My Team, Will Reciprocate

League is 10 team, 6 points all TD's, .75 PPR, Start 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1WR/RB/TE Flex

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Alshon, Allen Robinson, Tate, Emmanual Sanders, Tyrell Williams

RB: McCoy, Crowell, Blount, Jonathan Stewart, Forte

TE: Eifert, Rudolph

K: Janikowski

Defense is IDP, but the scoring is weird, so I'm not posting it because it's hard for others to evaluate.

I'm a little worried about my RB situation personally. Other than that I feel pretty solid.

Include a link to your post or question and I'm happy to answer yours. Thanks!

QB: stud!

WR: unsure about A-Rob - due to QB; ditto Sanders - otherwise solid

RB: McCoy will see 8-man boxes until Zay Jones has 2+ good games...; Blount sux when he isn't playing for Pats; J-Stew - shakiest year yet; Forte - the RB2 to Powell - or so they say. You'll be Flexing your WRs!

TE: *hope* Eifert plays a full season. Rudolph previously had never caught > 59 balls prior to 2016... Also shaky.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=7258880ce811711dc12316550e2f6de1&showtopic=468616

I like your rb situation better than the WRs. If Robinson goes 2015 you will be solid but he could make or break your team right now. McCoy and Crowell both are awesome. Rodgers will win you games single handedly with 6 pts for all tds. You should be fine! Just keep an eye out for waiver wr who pop up.

Pls see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468500&do=findComment&comment=6010848

Would see if you can pull of trade for a more serviceable rb3.

I like the team good job.