Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

$ Draft! From the #8 slot; 10-team PPR

I elected to go with CLE RB Crowell over Rodgers and Brady - who immediately went after the pick...

QB: ATL & ARI

RB: TEN - D. Murray, CLE - I,. Crowell, WAS - R. Kelley, BAL - T. West, SEA - T. Rawls, PHI - W. Smallwood, KC - C. West
WR: GB - J. Nelson, ARI - Fitz, MIA - D. Parker, NO - T. Ginn, CAR - D. Funchess
TE: SEA - J. Graham, TB - C. Brate
DEF: ARI
KCR: ARI

I was more aggressive with my TEs this time, than the "for fun" draft on Monday. Thoughts?

Leave YOUR link; I reply! :cheers:

Thanks for hitting mine. Good draft IMHO. You got Ryan, who should have another good year as the signal caller. Carson is getting up there and is a good #2. RB's look pretty good with Murray and at 1 and IC at 2. I think the Browns will rely heavy onto run this year as they try to give Kizer breathing room. You got Rawls listed as your 5th - which aint' bad. I think you're stacked at RB. Hard to go wrong with Jordy...Fitz is getting up there. Devante Parker will be a good PR guy. I'm a Buckeye so I love Ginn - and him and Thomas gotta be catching some of those Brees throws. Graham has struggled at TE as of late. Getting up there. Maybe package a couple of your 4/5 RB's for a Jack Doyle?

QB: ATL & ARI

RB: TEN - D. Murray, CLE - I,. Crowell, WAS - R. Kelley, BAL - T. West, SEA - T. Rawls, PHI - W. Smallwood, KC - C. West
WR: GB - J. Nelson, ARI - Fitz, MIA - D. Parker, NO - T. Ginn, CAR - D. Funchess
TE: SEA - J. Graham, TB - C. Brate
DEF: ARI
KCR: ARI

Thanks for hitting mine....Nice draft... I had ryan last year, you should be fine with your QB's. I REALLY like your RB's. Also, I had Murray last year and I think he is going to be stellar again this year and I think crowell is a great number 2 RB, I also like your WR1 and 2. NElson is going to get his numbers and I think Parker is going to surprise people this year. I think the dolphins picking up cutler is actually going to help parker's numbers. Good TE's as well...

I think you are set for a good season... really nice draft.

Hopefully AZ goes off this year. You're banking on it.

Seriously, like your QB for sure but a little fuzzy on your WRs beyond Jordy. Fitz has to slow down and we won't know about Parker with PrimeCut - but he does have upside for sure.

Overall a solid team. Crow is being talked up a lot but we all have to remember hes on Cleveland....so I'm not expecting 1200 and 11 TDs - but he'll be solid.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468836