Sign in to follow this  
RamFan11

So Is Hunt number 1 Rookie for Dynasty

So is Hunt the gut to own in Dynasty over Fournette , Cook , McCafferey and Mixon?

My order:

1.Hunt

2. Fournette

3 Mixon

4. Cook

Well, he likely will have the best opening game but let's not jump the gun as far as dynasty

Remember Cadillac Williams? Started with 3 monster games I believe it was and then wasn't good after that

I would at least want to see the other guys play

Still, I wouldn't argue with those rankings

So is Hunt the gut to own in Dynasty over Fournette , Cook , McCafferey and Mixon?

My order:

1.Hunt

2. Fournette

3 Mixon

4. Cook

I have been in on Hunt for a while now (got him as a 4 year keeper.). I got David Johnson as a keeper in his rookie year for almost nothing.. But I also missed on Artis-Pain and Booker (so far) In a contract keeper league I always try to get the rookie RBs because if they are solid, they usually have a quicker payoff, where other skill positions usually take longer to mature in their job.

That being said, Who knows at this point? It's a tough call until you see it 6 weeks in from all these guys.

Yes. On Friday, after his game but before the other rookie RBs get a chance to play their games, Hunt is the most valuable :)

My team is also currently in first place in my league and I am clearly beating my weekly opponent after one game of football :)

• Like 1