Sign in to follow this  
Earlyalanyounger

New Fantasy League Concept "Shennanigan League"

My friends and I have decided to start a new money ($25 LeagueSafe) fantasy football league for next year.. 12-16 teams total points. After week 8 of the season each team would be allowed 1 multiplayer "Shennanigan trade" with 1 other team. Each team is allowed only 1 trade per season. No trade would be elligible for any vetos!! I repeat no trade can be struck down!

So essentially at the week 8 mark each team would be allowed to form an alliance with another team in the league. This "alliance" then becomes a partnership and if either of the teams finished in the money they would split the winnings. This would be done by the commishioner via LeagueSafe. Draft order would be randomized right before the draft to try to prevent pre-draft alliances. Also, at the 8 week mark the bottom 4 teams will be locked and won't be permitted to form any alliances. This will encourage teams to draft more well rounded teams and would discourage predraft alliances.

If you have any suggestions or you are interested reply or aend me an email Himee68@yahoo.com.

My friends and I have decided to start a new money ($25 LeagueSafe) fantasy football league for next year.. 12-16 teams total points. After week 8 of the season each team would be allowed 1 multiplayer "Shennanigan trade" with 1 other team. Each team is allowed only 1 trade per season. No trade would be elligible for any vetos!! I repeat no trade can be struck down!

So essentially at the week 8 mark each team would be allowed to form an alliance with another team in the league. This "alliance" then becomes a partnership and if either of the teams finished in the money they would split the winnings. This would be done by the commishioner via LeagueSafe. Draft order would be randomized right before the draft to try to prevent pre-draft alliances. Also, at the 8 week mark the bottom 4 teams will be locked and won't be permitted to form any alliances. This will encourage teams to draft more well rounded teams and would discourage predraft alliances.

If you have any suggestions or you are interested reply or aend me an email Himee68@yahoo.com.

Interesting concept. Could the two teams negotiate a non 50/50 split?

I like to trade so one trade a year is foreign to me. I would go NUTS! So I would not be interested. Good concept though.