Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Preferred Zeke backup: McFadden or Zeke?

I have yet to win a game in fantasy football this year. Ughhh.

I am holding onto both Morris and McFadden in one league and only McFadden in another. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on which running back is going to be the starter if Zeke is suspended? Thank you!

My thoughts are that McFadden has been inactive all season to make sure he does not get hurt just in case Zeke does get suspended and then will slide into the starting role.

WHIR

Think your looking at a true RBBC.

McFadden in ppr and Morris in non.

Sorry about the season, boy have had my fair share of those type of starts, no fun.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

McFadden seems to be in the doghouse. He was not even active on Sunday but Morris was. Morris for me if Zeke gets suspended.

*My thoughts are that McFadden has been inactive all season to make sure he does not get hurt just in case Zeke does get suspended and then will slide into the starting role.

I've heard other people say this is what they believe, but it makes 0 sense to me. Wouldn't a team want their best back up RB activated in case their starter goes down during the game? I think Morris is the better runner, based off what i saw during the preseason. It will probably be a RBBC with Morris getting majority of the work, while DMC comes in for passing downs.

Murray is on the waivers so I am just going to pick him up too. No sense in holding onto one of them if I can have two and secure the lead back in Dallas if the suspension happens. Thank you for the responses.