Sign in to follow this  
jagsfan05

Who to put in my RB & Flex spots for Week 5? (PPR - WHIR)

ESPN Standard Scoring but with PPR.

Need help filling my 2 RB spots and 1 of my Flex Spots. Just one because I'm going to put Devante Parker for sure in one of the flex spots.

RB: ?

RB: ?

RB/WR: Devante Parker

RB/WR: ?

Marshawn Lynch vs. Baltimore

Andre Ellington @ Philly

Mike Gillislee @ Tampa Bay

Isaiah Crowell vs. NYJ

Buck Allen @ Oakland

Will Fuller vs. KC

Devin Funchess @ Detroit

LeGarrette Blount vs. Arizona

Thanks!

Gillislee

Blount

Allen

Gilli, Lynch, Funchess. I have a decision in starting either Benjamin or Funchess and it hurts thinking about it. I think Funchess doesn't get Slay and gets those TD's.

Wow, I couldnt disagree more lol. I'm leaning towards Lynch, Gillislee/Ellington and Funchess.

That's ok it's your team.

Thank you for the reply and good luck with the decisions you make.

I have Ellington, Crowell and Allen in a ppr league as well. I would actually disagree with the others ... Blount and Gilli are too Td dependent in PPR leagues. Crowell might have his first good game against the Jets, but I'd go with Ellington, Allen and Lynch. Then maybe Crowell. Bad matchups for Funchess and Fuller.

Bump again, I didn't start Gillislee so now I have to decide which 2 RB to put in those spots. I'm leaning towards Marshawn Lynch and Andre Ellington and then filling the other flex spot with Devin Funchess. Thoughts?

Nice call on sitting him.

Smallwood is out so it's Blounts backfield. I think he is your best remaining RB option.

I think If Carr sits it is going to be a rough week for the Raiders. I also think the Cardinals have a rough week too with a banged up o line. It is between those two so why not with Ellington bc PPR.

Funchess like a stated above.

Get Buck Allen in there, he could have 8/10 catches, then Blount for TD(s), and Fuller, Hopkins will draw the better coverage