Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

Dolphan -> Your team sucks!

Feeley's numbers didnt look too bad after he came in.

May have just been the weather, McNair put up a nice turd for me :mad: :D :mad:

Feeley's numbers didnt look too bad after he came in.

May have just been the weather, McNair put up a nice turd for me :mad: :D :mad:

Hey TS, did you get my email? I'm guessing that offer is not happening now with what Terrell did today, but I'm curious if you've got interest in something along those line.

---

Oh, Dolphins and Lawyers suck! (Can I come over and watch football since you have NFL ticket :) )

Hey TS, did you get my email? I'm guessing that offer is not happening now with what Terrell did today, but I'm curious if you've got interest in something along those line.

:mad:

I never got it...maybe it ended up in my junk mail? Hotmail has been putting alot of crap in there on me lately and I never think to check it.

I'll check it and reply later on this afternoon :D

Guest dolfan02

I honestly think Feeley would be a lot better now if they just handed him the ball at the start of preseason and told him he'd be the #1 guy, a la Carson Palmer. He'll come around.

Also, Sunday ticket is the focking SWEET. I spent the early round bouncing between Chargers/Texans, Bengals/Jets and Skins/Bucs, occasionally flipping to Raiders/Steelers. The only late game I was interested in was Giants/Eagles, which I was able to watch instead of being stuck with Falcons and whoever they're playing. After one day I can say it's worth dropping cable for.